writing short essay about zoos A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
3-4 pages, No need for work cite page.
Analyze the assigned article. Your goal in this essay is to write a focused analysis that argues for how the author uses specific persuasive strategies to produce an effective (or not effective) argument. Your essay should:
- Introduce and provide a brief summary of the articleâ€™s argument, including the major claim and intended audience; Thesis statement shows that the article is effective because the author used the strategies, ethos, pathos, logos, or what you will found when you read the article.
- Identify two persuasive strategies the author uses to support his or her argument and analyze how those strategies might persuade the reader to support the argument.
- NOTE : Fellow this order for each body paragraph 3 body paragraphs: Topic sentence–introduce the quote and who say it–quote–cite the quote– paragraph’s number–explain how the quote—conclusion sentence show how the quote matches your topic sentence.
- Discuss the assumption(s) on which the argument is based.
- Evaluate the extent to which the articleâ€™s intended audience would find the argument convincing.
*** Be sure to follow these directions carefully, rather than simply agreeing or disagreeing with the article or writing an extensive summary of the article
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW