http://apluswriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Aplus-Writes-online-assignment-help.png 0 0 admin http://apluswriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Aplus-Writes-online-assignment-help.png admin2022-06-19 02:15:012022-06-19 02:15:01write a literary analysis of the ramayana A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
write a literary analysis of the ramayana A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
The paper must be at least 1500 words in length.
- Your thesis statement must be clear and arguable and supported throughout your paper.
- You should avoid unnecessary biographical information and plot summary. Your paper should be an analysis of the text.
- As you analyze the information, make sure you employ a consistent third person point of view. Do not use first or second person pronouns.
- You must use at least 5 secondary sources that you selected in annotated bibliography.
- Your secondary sources should be used sparingly to either support or explain your thesis.
- You may quote, paraphrase, or summarize your sources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to MLA format.
- You must include a works-cited page at the end of your paper. Your works-cited should include your secondary sources and the assigned reading you’ve chosen.
- You must include in-text citations within the body of your paper.
- The introduction should include a clear thesis statement.
- Each body paragraph should have a clear topic sentence that relates back to the thesis. The information in each paragraph should relate to the topic sentence.
- The conclusion should bring together how you developed the points to show how you fully supported your stance in the thesis statement.
- Bear in mind that the structure of a paper, the thesis statement, the introduction, and the conclusion should all work together. Before you begin writing, I recommend that you write an outline to organize your ideas. Doing this will help you write a logical, well-organized essay.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW