http://apluswriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Aplus-Writes-online-assignment-help.png 0 0 admin http://apluswriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Aplus-Writes-online-assignment-help.png admin2022-06-02 11:10:492022-06-02 11:10:49week 2 lab very easy for people who know stats A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
week 2 lab very easy for people who know stats A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
I provided a calculation sheet as well. Please look at attachments
- Data have already been formatted and entered into an Excel worksheet.
- Obtain the data file for this lab from your instructor.
- Use the Week 1 spreadsheet (available from the top of the Week 1 Lesson) for graphs and calculations.You will need to copy data from the data file into the calculations spreadsheet to answer some questions.
- The names of each variable from the survey are in the first row of the Worksheet. This row has a background color of gray to identify it as the variable names. All other rows of the Worksheet represent a certain studentsâ€™ answers to the survey questions. Therefore, the rows are called observations and the columns are called variables. On page 6 of this lab, you will find a code sheet that identifies the correspondence between the variable names and the survey questions.
- Follow the directions below and then paste the graphs from Excel in the grey areas for question 1 through 3. You will be using the Week 1 Excel Sheet for many of the calculations.Type your answers to questions 4 through 11 where noted in the grey areas.When asked for explanations, please give thorough, multi-sentence or paragraph length explanations.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW