week 1 h33 discussion A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
Managed Care Models
Instructions: Share information with classmates and reflect on previous experiences with managed care in the discussion board for Unit 1.
As a means of introduction, please post the following:
- Your name and a description of your current job (if not employed, what are your expectations when you complete this program?
- A photo of yourself (self-portrait, or family/action photo)
- Describe something you like to do outside of school (hobby, sport, activity)
Reflect on knowledge gained from HC233 and personal experience with managed care models and answer the following:
- What information can you recall about managed care models?
- Reflect on an experience with managed care models (personal or professional). Describe the experience and what was learned from that experience about the workings of managed care.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour
This topic is valued at 20 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.
Cite any resources/references in APA formatting that were used in the discussion – if applicable.
Instructions: Make connections with others through the exchange of ideas and experiences with managed care in the discussion response posts. In your responses to classmates, include the following:
- A commonality between yourself and your peer or something about them that you find interesting
- Did you remember similar things from HC233 about managed care? What stood out to you that was similar and different from your classmate?
- How was your personal or professional experience with managed care different than that of your classmate?
- What do you hope to learn about managed care in this course?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format. Estimated time to complete: 1-hour x 3 posts (3 hours total)
Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW