unit 9 assignment screening and assessment A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
- at a minimum, your FBA Report must include discussion of the required components as reviewed at the beginning of Chapter 12.
- For each of those components, you should include specific details as they relate to the referral scenario you are addressing. Details would include descriptions of the assessment tools, forms, and procedures that would have been implemented.
- It is not necessary to report actual scores or responses of completed assessment forms and tools, but you should include some detailed information that could have been gained by utilizing such tools and procedures within the context of the case scenario you are working on. DO NOT simply list items.
- It is not necessary, nor appropriate, to include ALL of the assessment tools, forms, and procedures reviewed in the course. Be judicious in your choices and make good clinical decisions on what assessment procedures you are including.
- Develop hypotheses related to the function of the target behavior based on fictional specifics of the tools and procedures you have described in your report.
- All tools, forms, and procedures reviewed in Units 1â€“9 should be considered when developing the components to be included in your FBA Report, but, as stated above, it is not necessary to include all of them.
- It is expected that you will need to demonstrate â€œcreativityâ€ and/or â€œdramatic licenseâ€ when outlining the steps of the Functional Behavioral Assessment.
Your Assignment should be written as an informative essay consistent with 6th ed. APA format, include a Title and Reference page, and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
- Body: Answer the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs
- The assignment must be written in Standard English and demonstrate superior organization, including a highly developed viewpoint and purpose. The communication of your thoughts must be highly ordered, logical, and unified, displaying exceptional content, organization, style, and mechanics (including the use of correct grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure).
- Reference Page: Sources in APA format
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced
- Use 6th Edition APA Formatting and Citation style
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW