Research Question: Impacts of Lack of Enough Resources in Schools
Using Microsoft Word, write up your research project for the term, using materials from previous assignments:
1. Describe your research project. What is your research question? What is your hypothesis? What is your null hypothesis?
2. Provide a literature review that references at least 8 academic sources.
3. What is your independent variable? What is your dependent variable?
4. What is the source of your data? Are there other sources you have chosen not to use?
5. Provide appropriate charts and tables that describe your data.
6. Describe your bivariate data in terms of the reading in the module.
7. Which t-test is appropriate to your dataset? Defend your choice with reference to the means and other information you have about your data.
Your paper should be double-spaced and include a centered title. Any sources used should be properly cited.