http://apluswriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Aplus-Writes-online-assignment-help.png 0 0 admin http://apluswriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Aplus-Writes-online-assignment-help.png admin2020-11-22 06:41:222020-11-22 06:41:22lesson 6 identifying the scope of your state s data amp security breach notification law
- On your local computer, create the lab deliverable files.
- Review the Lab Assessment Worksheet. You will find answers to these questions as you proceed through the lab steps.
- Currently, 47 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands have data and security breach notification laws that define what organizations must do if they have had data or security breached that impact citizen privacy data. The National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) Web site tracks and organizes telecommunication and information technology state legislation. Review the NCSL Web site and data and security breach notification laws for each state listed at http://www.ncsl.org/IssuesResearch/Telecommunicati… eachNotificationLaws/tabid/13489/Default.aspx.
- Scroll down the list of states and find the state of Virginia.
- Click the Va. Code Â§ 18.2-186.6 link.
- Review the â€œBreach of personal information notificationâ€ law.