learning organizations 7 A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
D6 discusses why learning organizations must document results and provided guiding principles for program evaluation and advice on what to measure, how to collect and analyze the information, and, especially important, how to market the results. Choose an organization you believe to be a learning organization, provide a justification as to why the organization is a learning organization and how it collects and analyzes the information or assessment information on why the training and/or learning was successful.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 â€“ 1,750 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, , lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
- References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW