http://apluswriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Aplus-Writes-online-assignment-help.png 0 0 admin http://apluswriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Aplus-Writes-online-assignment-help.png admin2020-11-27 19:43:512020-11-27 19:43:51integrative essay 1 1
Drawing on what you have learned about research methods, read the attached article. Then identify the important component and the limitations of the study.
Be sure you include information about:
- Purpose of the study (researchable questionâ€”what is being studied specifically) (1 pt)
- If it is correlational or causal (1 pt)
- Predictor (independent) variableâ€”be specific about how it is operationalized! (1 pt)
- Outcome (dependent) variable(s)â€”be specific be specific about how it is operationalized! (1 pt)
- Participants (who researchers collected data from/about) (1 pt)â€”be exact!
- Findings (2 pts)â€”be precise!
- Critique of the conclusions, including at least 2 limitations or other potential variables that could explain these findings (2 pts)
- Writing quality (1 pt).
Details for Assignment:
- Bullet points are allowed but the purpose and critique must use full and complete sentences.
- You must upload your assignment to Canvas as a .doc, .docx, or .pdf file (no emailing assignments)