Attached are the assigned case studies
(Price Waterhouse v. Hopkins, 490 U.S. 228 (1989) https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/490/22…)
I require a paper (no mandatory length or format) that answers the following questions:
1) Who is the Plaintiff and what are the legal claims?
2) Who is the Defendant and what are the legal defenses?
3) What are the most persuasive facts for each side?
4) How did the court rule…and why? Explain the court’s reasoning.
5) Will you have any PowerPoints or other materials included in your presentation?
I am on the dependent side.