- Watch the video How to write the introduction: Part 1. (Links to an external site.)
- Review Exemplar – Research Introduction.
- Review Writing the Introduction Guide.
- Write a Research Introduction paper on the topic created in Week 1.
- The paper should be five pages maximum (excluding non-content pages).
- Must include:
- a background of the research
- the problem/problem statement
- the purpose
- the research questions
- the hypotheses or propositions
The paper must following the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing), and contain scholarly references. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the Turnitin originality-checking tool.