entrepreneurship assignment 9 A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
Ethical Dilemmas in Your Venture
Consider the venture that you have developed and through research from sources provided in the course and from academic and scholarly resources outside of the course, evaluate and discuss the following elements:
- Identify and discuss at least two ethical dilemmas that you as an entrepreneur and your venture might face in your chosen industry.
- Identify and discuss at least two strategies that would prove unethical solutions to your identified ethical dilemmas.
- Identify and discuss at least two strategies that would prove ethical solutions to your identified ethical dilemmas.
- Discuss the impact of your ethical strategies.
Make sure the paper body starts with a summary where there is a statement of thesis (overview of the points to be made), continues with a discussion (or specific answers to specific questions), and ends with a conclusion. The seven specific sections should be annotated and have specific answers.
All papers should be written in the third person (he, he, it, and they). Make every effort not to shift to second person (you, your) as in, â€œWhen starting a company you need money.â€ Try to avoid shifting to the first person (I, we) as well. It is distracting to the reader and bad style to shift persons in a paperâ€”students often do it in the middle of a sentence.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 â€“ 1,250 words (approximately 3 â€“ 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
Please provide original work. No plagarizing.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW