Note: Discussion questions and Paper are independent tasks. Please provide them in separate documents.
1. Discussion Questions:
Answer the below discussion questions each in 1 full page and list out references.
a. In your opinion, can a leader maintain a personal friendship with some member(s) of his/her work group or team without creating the perception of favoritism?
b. How can virtual teams work well together when the team members are spread far apart?
2. Case Study in full APA format:
Address the seven questions associated with the chapter three Opening Case Application (Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg) in a four to five page paper (excluding title, abstract, and reference pages). Completely review the company website noted in the case. Assignment should be APA compliance. (File Attached)
Please use this strategy when you analyze a case:
- Identify and write the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- List all indicators (including stated “problems”) that something is not as expected or as desired.
- Briefly analyze the issue with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials. Decide which ideas, models, and theories seem useful. Apply these conceptual tools to the situation. As new information is revealed, cycle back to sub steps a and b.
- Identify the areas that need improvement (use theories from your textbook)
- Specify and prioritize the criteria used to choose action alternatives.
- Discover or invent feasible action alternatives.
- Examine the probable consequences of action alternatives.
- Select a course of action.
- Design and implementation plan/schedule.
- Create a plan for assessing the action to be implemented.
- Conclusion (every paper should end with a strong conclusion or summary)
Paper Writing Requirements:
- 4â€“5 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Use APA format to complete the paper.
- Include proper citations and references in the paper
- Use the page break feature
- No Plagiarism