discussion for blockchain A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
Remember to review the syllabus expectations for initial discussion posts and peer replies!
Discuss the following:
1. How has blockchain been successfully applied in industry and government?
2. What barriers exist in the adoption of blockchain technology.
You are required to cite this weekâ€™s assigned readings in your paper. You may also cite prior week’s reading assignments and external sources if you wish.
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Question 2, Conclusion, References.
Your response to the discussion prompt should contain a minimum of 500 words. Your response should be formatted in APA style and reference each of this week’s readings.
Also, two peer replies should contain a minimum of 150 words each and should be submitted
Follow the following writing requirements for all of your discussion prompt responses (note that these writing requirements DO NOT apply to your responses to other students):
Writing Requirements for All Assignments:
- References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
- Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
- Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
- Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources â€“ do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK â€“ I check all sources
- No abbreviations, no contractions â€“ write formally
- Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
- Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.
From the Text
1. Chapter 2 Blockchain for Business (PLEASE FIND ATTACHED)
2. Morkunas, V. J., Paschen, J., & Boon, E. (2019). How Blockchain technologies impact your business model. Business Horizons, 62, 295-306.
3. Bussgang, J. J., Berk, E. B., & Schwalb, N. (2019, January 15). AirFox (A): Embracing the Blockchain and an ICO. Harvard Business School.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW