Hi, so for my essay I will upload the prompt in a Microsoft pdf file as well as a sample essay that I have for this class which has received an 100% in the past. What I want from you would be to read the prompt and the essay and then reword the essay so that it can be better and worded differently. I need the essay to be 800-900 words that means 4 pages double spaced. Please make sure you follow the prompt and take this seriously.
Grading will be based on your success on the following points:
- Briefly define the â€œexamined lifeâ€ according to Socrates in â€œApology.â€
- Specify â€œthe good lifeâ€ as the criterion for your evaluation and define it.
- Use Platoâ€™s â€œAllegory of the Caveâ€ to provide a favorable rhetorical framework for your essay.
- Take a side and state your position/thesis/conclusion, e.g. â€œI stand with Socrates, the path to the good life is moral self-examination,â€ or â€œAgainst Socrates, I will persuade you that the good life does not depend on morals.â€
- Make an argument foryour position supported by â€œreal lifeâ€ experience. REQUIRED: Include a community issue: climate change, a related personal experience.
- Make at least one argumentagainstyour oppositionâ€™s best critique of your position. [If you are for Socrates, Thrasymachusâ€™ arguments are your opposition; if you are for Thasymachus, Socratesâ€™ arguments are your opposition.]
- Make use of arguments presented in the assigned readings.
- Make use of Al Goreâ€™s Nobel Peace Prize Lecture or his film.
I WILL UPLOAD 3 DOCUMENT. THE DOCUMENT TITLED ” PHILOSOPHY.PDF” IS THE ESSAY I WANT YOU TO REWRITE USING THAT ESSAYS STYLE OF WRITING. THE SECOND ATTACHMENT TITLED “PROMPT” IS THE PROMPT FOR THE ESSAY. THE THIRD ATTACHMENT TITLED INFORMATION IS A ESSAY WITH INFORMATION ABOUT THE TOPICS NEEDED TO WRITE THE ESSAY.
What I want you to do is to write and expand the essay which is the pdf attachment called “philosophy” I want you to do this by adding some information from the essay called “information” and I want it to be perfect according to the prompt called “prompt”