create an 8 12 slide powerpoint that presents a potential pathway and plan to implement a national health insurance program in the united states A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
In this assessment, you will consider everything you have learned in this course, including the history of the U.S.
health care system, reimbursement methodologies, technology, and operational concerns. Make an argument,
grounded in research, for whether or not the United States should implement national health insurance. Reviewing
the media piece National Health Care Trade-Offs | Transcript before beginning your assessment may help you to
better understand what areas of a national health insurance program you believe are most important, as well as the
trade-offs needed to pursue your priorities.
Also, make sure to consult the scoring guide to make sure you are meeting the communication criteria and
achieving at your desired rubric level.
Create an 8â€“12 slide PowerPoint within the context of a brown bag session for colleagues at your current
organization or an organization for which you would like to work. The goal of this session is to share innovations and
ideas on a truly national health insurance system in the United States, as well as the legislative, economic, and
logistical considerations and trade-offs of your plan.
Include the following in your PowerPoint:
1. Explain how legislation has supported or failed to support national health insurance in the United States.
1. Discuss the impact of Medicare and Medicaid on the health care system.
2. Determine the feasibility of expanding Medicare and Medicaid into a national health insurance
available for all Americans.
2. Analyze the implications of national health insurance on access, utilization, technological advancements, cost,
and growth in the United States. (Competency 2)
1. Identify access, utilization, technology, cost, and growth concerns resulting from national health
2. Analyze the pros and cons of national health insurance in the United States and determine the
feasibility of national health insurance in the United States based on the pros and cons.
3. Explain the necessary reimbursement changes that would be required to transition to national health
insurance in the United States. (Competency 3)
1. Apply the reimbursement methods of national health insurance to the United States health care
2. Determine the feasibility of those reimbursement methods in the United States health care system.
4. Explain the necessary operational changes that would be required to transition to national health insurance in
the United States. (Competency 4)
1. Apply the operational practices of national health insurance to the United States health care system.
2. Explain how the practices of physicians, hospitals, insurers, patients, and the government would each
change to transition to national health insurance.
3. Determine the feasibility of those operational changes in the United States health care system.
5. Write following APA style for in-text citation, quotes, and references. (Competency 5)
1. Determine the proper application of APA formatting requirements and scholarly writing standards.
2. Assess the relevance and credibility of information sources.
6. Write clearly and logically, with correct use of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics. (Competency
1. Apply the principles of effective composition.
2. Determine the proper application of the rules of grammar and mechanics.
Written and visual communication: Ensure content is clear, with correct spelling, grammar, and syntax, and
well organized to support orderly exposition of content. The writing and visuals should enhance the message.
Avoid errors that detract from the message.
PowerPoint slide formatting:
Write each slide, except the title and references slides, with a bold headline and up to seven bullet
Use as few words in each bullet point as needed to convey your message. Think of them as
Enter all details and supporting information in the Notes area below the slides.
Length: Compose 12â€“18 slides.
References: Cite at least three current scholarly or professional resources.
APA formatting: Use APA style for references and citations. Remember to use in-text citation just as you
would in a paper-style written assignment. You may find it helpful to consult the following resources:
APA Style and Format.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW