http://apluswriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Aplus-Writes-online-assignment-help.png 0 0 admin http://apluswriters.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Aplus-Writes-online-assignment-help.png admin2020-11-28 00:21:232020-11-28 00:21:23complete the data analytics paper based on the previous week s work apa stle
Section 4: Big Data Analytics System Architectures.
The architectural view and advantages of a big data platform
- Now that a big data system has been selected, provide the summary-level system architecture describing the major subcomponents to be used.
- Discuss the advantages and rationale for choosing the particular subcomponents.
- Discuss how this architecture aligns with other major business applications and data management systems within the organization.
- Discuss new skills that may be required for your organization to utilize this platform.
- Discuss how this new platform supports new forms of analysis and analytics.
Section 5: Big Data Analytics Techniques
- Research the various analytics techniques that can be used within the industry, on both traditional data and big data.
- Propose 3 types of analytics techniques that can be used by the previously proposed big data platform and underlying data within this platform.
- Discuss the skills required to deliver this big data analytics solution.
Section 6: Big Data Analytics Value Creation
- Discuss the value and opportunity for including a big data analytics platform within the organization, the future implications of business and big data technology alignment, and uncovering new capabilities that were not possible prior to its inclusion.
- Discuss how the big data analytics platform allows for ad hoc querying to answer questions that may not have been possible without such a data management platform.
- Discuss the implications to the traditional analyst role and how big data analytics may augment this role for the chosen organization.
- Discuss the support model and required skills for maintaining and utilizing the big data analytics platform within your organization.