assignment overviewunit 1 individual project assignment description deliverable length 2 page document and simple java program objectives throughout this course you will be learning about object oriented programming and demonstrating what you learn by A+ Writers | apluswriters.net
Assignment OverviewUnit 1 – Individual Project
2-page document and simple Java program
Throughout this course, you will be learning about object-oriented programming and demonstrating what you learn by writing some programs in Java. The first step will be to install and integrated development environment (IDE) that will be where you will write and compile your programs. You will also write your first program using Java to show that you have correctly installed the IDE.
The project instructions and deliverables are as follows:
- Download and install Java JDK and NetBeans IDE using the default installation options
- Run the IDE and take a screenshot.
- Create a console program that prompts the user to enter these three pieces of information:
- The name of their favorite restaurant
- The address of the restaurant
- Their favorite meal at the restaurant
- Store in memory the three pieces of information above, each in a separate variable.
- Display this information on screen, showing each input on a separate line.
- Run your program and take a screenshot.
- Create a document in Word, and add the following:
- Title page which includes: Course Number, Course Section, Course Name, Project Name (Unit 1 IP), Student Name and Date
- Screenshot showing the IDE running
- Screenshot showing the program running
- Create a zip that includes your project folder and Word document and upload it to the portal.
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW