Watch the film â€œMurder on a Sunday Morningâ€ detailing the story of Brenton Butler (available through YouTube or iTunes, to name a few).
- What ‘approach’ was used in the interrogation process?
- Discuss whether the suspect was an ’emotional’ or ‘non-emotional’ offender.
- Discuss the concept of ‘false confessions’ as it relates to this case. Do you believe there was a false confession involved in this case?
- Why do you believe the detectives never considered anyone else as a suspect in this case? Do you believe this is common?
- What might have made this a better process?
This section must be at least 300 words minimum. Include a word count in parenthesis at the end.
Make sure to use proper APA formatting to cite your work if applicable.