1. (16pts) Go to https://www.w3schools.com/sql/trysql.asp?filename=trysql_select_all. (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) Compose SQL statements for the following tasks, submit a word document including the screenshots with both statement and result.
1. Selects all customers that are from the same countries as the suppliers.
2. Selects all orders with an OrderDate BETWEEN ’01-July-1996′ and ’31-July-1996′.
3. Lists the number of customers in each country, sorted high to low.
4. Creates a new table called “Managers” (which is a copy of the “Employees” table).
5. Deletes the data inside the Managers table.
6. Deletes the “EmployeeID” column from the “Managers” table. (Drop column might not be supported due to the privilege issue, you can try to work task 6&7 together by renaming the column from “EmployeeID” to “ManagerID”. )
7. Adds a “ManagerID” column to the “Managers” table.
8. Find all of the products shipped by ‘Federal Shipping’. Return the ProductName.